Monday, October 19, 2009

ICT Certificate PD

Over the past few months I have been working on documents to support staff in completing their ICT Certificate as part of the Smart Classrooms Professional Development Framework.  It has been very rewarding, colleagues have given me really positive feedback.

I wanted to design a template that would give people a headstart on the Certificate and I knew that once people started to work through, the majority would be able to fly through it.  So I used examples, the guidelines and the indicators and I designed a word doc for people to use.  I also designed a visual dictionary of the indicators - which I plan to continue and add to in the future, and a cheklist to accompany the visuals.  I found both very useful in explaining the indicators to people.

I thoroughly enjoyed the session. My resources:

No comments:

Post a Comment